How to Apply

Application from OUC Partner Universities

To apply for the YOUC Program, please contact the Study Abroad (or International Studies) office of your institution. You must submit the application form that appears in the link below to the Study Abroad office of your university. Your university will send us the application. We cannot accept applications directly from students.


Application from Non-Partner Universities

Please contact the OUC International Office.